Be A Challenge Match Pool Donor
Your generosity can help make every donation to students in our district go a little farther. By designating your gift as a challenge match gift, you can offer an incentive to fund projects faster, encourage new givers or encourage other people to give more. Gifts of $1000 or more can be designated as challenge match funds for new donors, monthly donors or to encourage donations at a specific level. Increase the impact of your gift by using it to encourage others to give.
Matching Fund Pool Opportunities
Depending on the total investment, opportunities to mobilize matching funds could include:
- Percentage match of gifts made at an event. Example: 100% match of gifts of $200 or more at the All in for Kids Luncheon.
- Designate an amount to donate each time a person donates. Example $100 donation for every new donor during the All in For Kids Phone-A-Thon
How it works
1. Meet with Foundation staff to review your matching gift opportunities.
2. Establish your match limit and determine which campaign will be most fulfilling for you.
3. The Foundation will conduct the campaign and report back to you with regular updates regarding the match designated.
4. When the campaign is complete you will be contacted with the amount of the match that was earned in the campaign.
5. Fund your pledge using the pre-established funding mechanism.
6. Your designated program will be funded during the next funding cycle of the Foundation.
7. You will receive an annual update about the performance of the program and the progress we have made towards our goals.
Why is it important?
As a Matching Grant Pool Funder, you are helping the Foundation mobilize more resources for the students and programs of the District.