Gifts by Will and Living Trusts
Leaving a portion of your assets to the Foundation is an investment that will not only continue your legacy for years to come, but will also impact the lives of hundreds of thousands of Northshore youth. Designating the Foundation in your will or living trust may help you reduce your taxable estate base, creating an overall advantage for any other beneficiaries that you may designate. By designating the Northshore Schools Foundation in your will or living trust, you will become a member of our Legacy Society.
How It Works
- You include a bequest provision in your will or revocable trust.
- At your death, the Northshore Schools Foundation receives the bequest specified by you.
- You may change your bequest or trust designation at any time.
- You control the funding property during your lifetime.
- Your bequest or trust designation will not be subject to any potential federal estate tax.
- You provide future support for the Northshore Schools Foundation.